Legal Services

Our immigration law services are comprehensive. Whether you’re a trained professional, a student, a visitor, a family member of a current resident/citizen, or a refugee, we have the expertise that you need. We currently do not serve clients in French.

Visitor Visas, Work Permits, and Study Permits

We can help you come to Canada as a visitor, temporary worker, or student. If you want to invite someone to visit you in Canada, we can help you with your invitation letter. We help with post-graduate work permits and open work permits. Please note we do not assist with employer-specific work permits or LMIA applications.

Family Sponsorships

Canadian citizens and permanent residents living in Canada can apply to sponsor their spouses, dependent children, parents/grandparents, and in limited circumstances, other family members. We’ll help you understand your eligibility and tell you what to expect regarding application wait times.

Permanent Residence – Express Entry and Provincial Nomination Programs

Becoming a permanent resident will allow you to work and live in Canada. You will benefit from all that Canada has to offer, including world-class education for your children and healthcare for your whole family.

We can help you set up your Express Entry profile and apply for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), the Federal Skilled Trade Program (FSTP), or the Canadian Experience Class (CEC). We can also help you explore the various Provincial Nomination Programs (PNPs), and assist you with your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

The new Express Entry program is highly competitive; we’ll ensure you’re maximizing your eligible points.


Canada’s Citizenship Act has undergone many changes in the last few years. We’ll show you how to take full advantage of the new streamlined application process.

Inadmissibility Issues

Canada has ‘admissibility’ criteria that designates who is allowed to come to Canada. You may be denied entry to the country if you are deemed a security risk, have committed a human rights violation, have a criminal record, or if you have serious financial or health problems. However, if you have been deemed inadmissible, you still have options.

Ask us how we can help.

Detention Review Hearings

If you or a loved one are currently being detained by the Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA), we can help you through the detention review process.

Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications

If you do not meet the requirements for any of Canada’s immigration programs, we can help you ask the government to stay in Canada based on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.

Refugee claims from within Canada

We help clients who have come to Canada make refugee claims. Currently, we are restricting our intake to claims based on sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and sex characteristics (SOGIESC).  


Please note: we can only help individuals who have already relocated to Canada. If you are living abroad and need help, please click here to learn about Canada’s Refugee and Humanitarian Resettlement Program.

 We do not assist with paperwork for Group of 5 Sponsorships. Please visit Groups of Five - Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP)


Find out whether you’re eligible to immigrate to Canada. Contact us today to set up a consultation.